Senior UI/UX Designer
Full Job Description
Who we are…AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…We are looking for a brilliant UI/UX professional eager to learn and improve our products on a path to fast release cycles and exciting launches.
What you’ll do…
- Work with a collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise
- Design features that fit our branding and delight our customers using Figma
- Design tools for our internal users that streamline enterprise workflows
- Challenge yourself to keep always growing
- Apply critical thinking to your design process to ensure decisions are thoughtfully considered
- Validate design assumptions with real data and user insights.
What you will bring…
- At least 3 years of proven experience designing digital products that offer clear and simple user interfaces and provide “best in class” user experiences for customers
- Excitement for the challenge of trying something new
- Data-driven and research-focused mentality
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and remain open to feedback from people in a variety of disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A proactive mindset
- A commitment to results
- Passionated and motivated – you sweat the details and are obsessed with quality
- The ability to “think outside of the box”
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect From Us
- Friendly and remote environment
- Openness to new ideas and technologies
- Career paths
- International team
- Always learning and always improving teams
- Flexible working hours
- No residence or relocation requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Salary: $70,000-$140,000
- Team bonding and off-site events
When you join AvantStay… You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity…We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
AvantStay, Inc. is a proud member of PledgeLA, an organization that believes that Los Angeles will become the most diverse and civically-engaged tech hub in the nation. Our members, tech companies and VC firms or accelerators based in Los Angeles, commit to increasing their level of community engagement and improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within their organization and investments.
|Job Category||IT Technology|